|"Keeping you moving forward..."
Relationships are everything and InterWest has them. Using our volume, reputation, support services and expertise, InterWest is able to deliver a comprehensive competitive truck insurance program to you.
With more than $400 million in premiums purchased on behalf of our clients every year, we have the unique ability to offer a full range of insurance products.
As one of the top 10 largest privately-held insurance brokers in the U.S., InterWest is an industry leader offering value-added and specialized services. Our clients benefit through our expertise in such areas as claims management, safety/loss control management and consulting, as well as human resource and management training.
You can count on InterWest for quality products and responsive service. Our reputation has been forged through our stability and commitment to provide reliable products, dependable service and best available pricing. You can turn to us for help solving the tough problems and getting the job done.
- Truck Liability
- Truck Physical Damage
- Trailer Interchange
- General Liability
- Umbrella / Excess Liability
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Bob Tail Liability
- Property, Building, Equipment
- Workers' Compensation
- Truckers Occupational Accident Coverage
- Group Life & Health Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Captive, Self Insured and Insurance Profit Recapture Programs
- Claim Services - InterWest has created a Claims Department trained to act with urgency and a desire to provide technical direction necessary to quickly and equitably resolve a loss.
- Risk Management - Our risk management professionals are ready to assist you in your efforts to minimize losses and increase your overall profits through effective and productive safety management.
- Workers' Compensation - We commit our attention to pricing. Loss prevention, claim activity review, experience modifications and audits.
- Employee Benefits - InterWest offers employee benefit packages with a single source of ongoing administrative support, benefit enrollment meetings and program seminars, consolidated billing and eligibility services and health and wellness forums.
- Extended Benefits - Through our Extended Benefits Program, your organization may have access to numerous value-added products and services. These may include management and employee training programs, regulatory compliance support, labor law counseling, newsletters, financial and estate planning and educational forums and seminars.