Due to the current shelter-in-place directive restricting in-person trainings, InterWest is partnering with Digital Solutions CPR Training Center to offer a blended online option to serve InterWest clients.
How it works
- Student takes cognitive section online when convenient
- Trainer will monitor students’ progress
- Online Exam – 75% to Pass
- Trainer will schedule in-person skills test within 90 days of passing the exam (held at our training facilities in Chico, Sacramento, Petaluma and Redding only.)
- Certification cards distributed or emailed to students or employer after successful completion of course work
InterWest is proud to partner with Digital Solutions CPR Training Center to offer professional classes in Adult, Child and Infant CPR, AED and Basic First Aid training and certification. Their trainers are certified by the American Safety & Health Institute Program which is designed specifically for the occupational environment. This program meets OSHA, Cal/OSHA and other federal and state regulatory requirements for training employees in responding and caring for medical emergencies at work and in public. It includes training in the use of AEDs (Automatic External Defibrillators), Personal Safety, Patient Assessment, Activating EMS, Clearing and Protecting the Airway, Rescue Breaths, Chest Compressions, Control of Bleeding, Managing Shock, Foreign Body Airway Obstruction and other First Aid topics focused on the students’ needs.
$55.00 per person, to cover materials and two-year certification. Payment arrangements must be made in advance of the class. Checks and all major credit cards are accepted. Cards will be issued upon course completion.
This course will not certify you for Child, Infant or Health Care Provider CPR. These additional courses are available upon special request. This is an English-only class. Spanish classes available upon request.
*Private sessions available at your location by special arrangement – Minimum 10 participants