Due to the current shelter-in-place directive restricting in-person trainings, InterWest is partnering with Digital Solutions CPR Training Center to offer a blended online option to serve InterWest clients.
HOW IT WORKS
- Student takes cognitive section online when convenient
- Trainer will monitor students’ progress
- Online Exam – 75% to Pass
- Schedule in-person skills test within 90 days of passing exam. In-person skills test are given at your location if within a 25 mile radius of our Chico, Petaluma, Redding and Sacramento training facilities. Clients located outside the 25 mile limit will be contacted directly to discuss other options.
- Certification cards distributed or emailed to students or employer after successful completion of course work
Online registration required. ***Click to Register***
$55.00 per person to cover materials and two-year certification. Payment arrangements must be made in advance of the class. Checks and all major credit cards are accepted. CPR cards will be issued upon course completion.
This course will not certify you for Health Care Provider CPR. Additional courses are available upon special request. This is an English-only class. Spanish classes available upon request.
Kevin Lucero, Training Director – Lead Trainer, DSS CPR Training