“Caring for those who care for others”
InterWest’s approach to serving our clients is an integral part of our value proposition. Due to our size and purchasing power, innovative value-added-service platform, as well as our unparalleled reputation and expertise, we are able to deliver comprehensive, competitive insurance solutions.
Our primary goal is to protect your organization, employees, directors and those you serve. We understand that human service organizations are the lifeblood of their communities. Working with our partners inside and outside the insurance industry, we are stewards of our social service clients.
We understand the challenges of regulation and oversight of your industry and the demands of the numerous reports you must produce on a daily basis. We’ve developed relationships with vendors that can assist by reviewing your reporting practices, which may result in increased reimbursements.
InterWest offers insurance programs customized to meet your unique needs that include comprehensive coverages and specialized in-house services from our Claims and Risk Control Specialists, as well as our Human Resource Consulting affiliates.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Auto (Owned, Non-Owned / Hired)
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Improper Sexual Conduct Liability
- General Liability
- Umbrella and Excess
- Employee Benefits Program
- California Alliance of Children and Family Services (CACFS)
- California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH)
- California/Nevada Community Action Partnership (Cal/Neva)