“Keeping you moving forward…”
InterWest specializes in providing comprehensive insurance solutions to the transportation industry. We understand that in this ever-changing environment, you need an insurance partner you can count on. Our team of experienced insurance professionals has substantial knowledge of the business of trucking. We understand the daily challenges that impact your company are unique and we are committed to finding you the most comprehensive insurance options at affordable rates.
InterWest is a full-service, independent agency that has contracted with preferred insurance markets capable of providing comprehensive coverage forms and service platforms to meet the specific needs of the transportation industry and are committed to developing long-term relationships based on trust and expertise.
- Truck Liability
- Truck Physical Damage
- Trailer Interchange
- General Liability
- Umbrella / Excess Liability
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Bob Tail Liability
- Property, Building, Equipment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Truckers Occupational Accident Coverage
- Group Life & Health
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Captive, Self-Insured and Insurance Profit Recapture Programs
Services and Other Product Offerings
- Claim Services – Our Claims Specialists are trained to act with urgency and provide the technical direction necessary to quickly and equitably resolve a loss. To our workers’ compensation clients, our service includes claim and audit reviews and experience modification projecting and monitoring.
- Risk Control – Our Risk Control Consultants will assist in your efforts to minimize losses and increase your overall profits through effective and productive safety management.
- Employee Benefits – InterWest has an Employee Benefit Division offering a full suite of insurance products and is a single source of ongoing administrative support, benefit enrollment, consolidated billing and eligibility services, and educational health and wellness forums.
- Extended Benefits – Through our Extended Benefits Program, your organization may have access to numerous value-added products and services including, management and employee training programs, regulatory compliance support, labor law counseling, newsletters, and financial and estate planning.
- California Trucking Association
“Chip helped implement a defensive driving program that supports the way we do business.” – John Martin, Owner, Double M Trucking
“Christian really understands what trucking companies need to protect their assets. Besides excellent coverage, he and the team at InterWest have provided us with first class service and resources.” – Israel Guzman, Owner, Alliance Tank Lines
“Whether we need help with loss control, claims or human resources…Garrett and the team at InterWest always takes care of us.” – Peter Rozakis and Tony Maragakis, Owners, GR Trucking
“InterWest’s online insurance management systems and claims support has really helped us save time and money.“ – Paul Suner, West Coast Freightline