We are actively recruiting for an Assistant Account Manager to join the InterWest team. The Assistant Account Manager will assist Account Managers by assuming support responsibilities that focus on servicing and retaining clients.
This position can be based in our Sacramento office.
- Process change requests including invoicing of endorsements once received from carrier
- Issue Auto ID cards when processing Auto change requests
- Ordering of Motor Vehicle Records
- Processing of Certificates of Insurance including both daily and renewal certificates
- Review of the insurance section of client contracts for Certificate of Insurance requests
- Obtain updated certificate holder listing from clients at renewal
- Update all DMV filings as needed
Meets annual continuing education requirements for renewal of Property and Casualty Broker-Agent License.
Performs other duties as requested by Commercial Lines Supervisor.
- Education – High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Knowledge of, or experience in the insurance industry is required.
- Certification – Active Property and Casualty Broker-Agent License or obtained within 90 days of employment.