We are actively recruiting a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join the InterWest team. This role is responsible for enhancing and solidifying client relationships by providing exceptional customer service with a focus on client retention. The Commercial Lines Account Manager also provides high level support to producers, is professional, self-motivated and driven. Experience with Healthcare and Social Services accounts is preferred.
This position can be serviced out of our Sacramento or Chico office.
Develops effective client relationships by:
- Maintaining consistent and continuous communication with assigned clients.
- Providing prompt and courteous service and assistance to clients as needed.
- Meeting or exceeding the customer service expectations of clients in accordance with agency standards and workflows.
- Providing needed information, and resolving problems for clients.
Performs or assists with account administration by:
- Completing client servicing tasks related to new business set up and applications, renewal applications, and policy research.
- Maintaining current and accurate customer databases and files.
- Assisting in account processing, including but not limited to preparing proposals, ordering policies, binders, ID cards, certificates, invoicing, premium financing and processing policies.
- Understanding or determining the reasons for account cancellations or potential cancellations to prevent reoccurrences or missed opportunities to save an account.
- Resolving issues relating to accounting or client billing.
Ensures the accuracy and value of service to clients by:
- Maintaining competency and knowledge of client data including policy information, significant dates and deadlines, and changes to client records.
- Escalating client issues or advising the Producer on client issues as appropriate.
- Participating in seminars and other training to maintain required skill levels and enhance job and industry knowledge.
Meets annual continuing education requirements for renewal of Fire and Casualty Broker-Agent License.
Performs other duties as requested by Commercial Lines Manager.
- Education: High school diploma required; some college level coursework preferred. Knowledge of, or experience in the insurance industry is compulsory.
- Experience: At least five (5) years of Commercial Lines experience is preferred. Specific industry experience includes Healthcare and Social Services accounts.
- Certification : Fire and Casualty Broker-Agent License