We are actively recruiting for a Corporate Services Project Assistant to join the InterWest team. The Corporate Services Project Assistant will assist the Corporate Services Department with advancing the objectives of the organization, and will work closely with and support the team on a range of projects.
- Manage InterWest’s association membership registrations and information
- Maintain the branding document spreadsheet to track creation date and updates
- Manage venue scheduling, vendor contacts, client inquiries for CPR classes
- Assist with Employers’ School planning and management in preparation to assume full responsibility within 12 months
- Manage client / prospect training event registration
- Assist with philanthropy campaigns / event promotions, signage, etc.
- RFP (Request for Proposal) Formatting
- Create interactive PDF forms
- Retrieve analytics for InterWest websites
- Manage subscriber lists and monitor newsletter metrics
- Assist with facilitation of practice groups
- Monitor paper and toner for large format printer
- Assist with printing and cutting of large format projects
- Other duties as required
Education and Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- College degree desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Familiar with Publisher, InDesign and PowerPoint software.