Most states require that the employer report a workers’ compensation claim directly to their carrier – InterWest is not able to report your Workers Compensation claim on your behalf.  If your employee has sustained an incident at work but does NOT require or desire medical treatment, please have them complete a Declination of Medical Treatment form

Should your employee require medical treatment, you MUST provide access to a medical provider and the DWC-1 Form (Employee’s Claim for Workers’ Compensation Benefits) within one (1) working day of your knowledge of the injury.

**NOTE:  The DWC-1 form is California-only.  Other States may require a different form**

DWC-1 Form (California)



Below is a list of InterWest’s workers’ compensation carriers and claims administrators. To report a claim, please select your carrier or administrator and follow the online reporting instructions.   


If you would like assistance with a new or existing Workers Compensation claim or have a general question, we are here to assist.