InterWest has assembled a Business Continuity Team to evaluate the exposures and identify resources to respond to the evolving challenges we’re all facing as we maneuver the COVID-19 progression. We have developed resilient flexible business continuity strategies which contemplate potential and unexpected workforce disruptions to be able to maintain operations and continue InterWest’s client services with minimal inconvenience.
Below is a list of state and federal resources to help assist in developing short- and long-term preventive, interim and recovery strategies. Please contact your InterWest representative with additional questions and we’ll do our very best to provide information to assist.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- California Department of Education (CDE) – https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/coronavirus/index.html
- California Department of Insurance (CA DOI) – http://www.insurance.ca.gov/01-consumers/140-catastrophes/Coronavirus.cfm
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) – https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – https://www.nih.gov/health-information/coronavirus
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) – https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
- United States Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) – https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/coronavirus/index.html
- World Health Organization (WHO) – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019